Saturday, March 22, 2008

What's New?

So right now, as I am writing, the top movie is Dr. Seuss' Horton hears a Who. The critics rated the movie a B which is pretty good from what I've seen from other theatre releases.

This movie stares Jim Carrey, Steve Carell, Carol Burnett, and Seth Rogen.

I was very anxious to see this movie because Jim Carrey was in it. He is such a hilarious actor. He did such a great job playing Horton the elephant.

Actually, I will not released any more stuff about the movie. YOU GO SEE IT!!

This was such a great movie for my family. We really enjoyed watching it. It's funny, cute, and crazy. It's something that you would expect from any Dr. Seuss movie. It is great any any age group.

I would definitely recommend this movie. I will most likely buy this movie when it comes out in DVD.

No comments: