Sunday, May 4, 2008

GTA4 is HERE


Finally, the game have hit the shelves. I am sure most of you have been waiting for a long time for this release. To be honest, I couldn't wait til this day to buy the game to play. But, unfortunately, I don't have neither a Xbox 360 nor a Play station 3. So, I would have to wait for the PC version to come out, in October.

This is what I have heard from others who owns the game. Some of the things they have said:

1. "Awesome Game"
2. "More realistic features - just like the movies"
3. "Well defined story plot"
4. "Great multi-player feature"
5. "Well detailed"
6. "Definitely Recommended"

Yet, I haven't play the game on either systems. Soon enough, I will definitely try to grab the control. By the way, this game is a must have for any GTA fans.

No comments: