After millions witness the sweet loving girl Kristy Lee Cook, she was ready to go back home. Even though she can't get her horse back, she made it to Top 10.
My opinion on Kristy:
To be honest, I think she is a wonderful singer. Wonderful, but not great. I mean, everyone has his or her own style of music. She has tried, and still manage to make it to the top 10.
I know many of you still thinking, why haven't this girl been dropped weeks ago. Well, here is the recent. She has manage to try harder as the weeks move on. Yet, she might not be the best in her last few weeks, there were others that were horrible.
For this week, which is Mariah's theme, (R&B) Kristy was not her best, and everyone else did better than her. So therefore, it was reasonable for her to go. Again, they are looking for talent, and the song choice is what really matters.
"My heart is in country....I just wish I had been able to do more stuff I love"
~ Kristy
My opinion on Kristy:
To be honest, I think she is a wonderful singer. Wonderful, but not great. I mean, everyone has his or her own style of music. She has tried, and still manage to make it to the top 10.
I know many of you still thinking, why haven't this girl been dropped weeks ago. Well, here is the recent. She has manage to try harder as the weeks move on. Yet, she might not be the best in her last few weeks, there were others that were horrible.
For this week, which is Mariah's theme, (R&B) Kristy was not her best, and everyone else did better than her. So therefore, it was reasonable for her to go. Again, they are looking for talent, and the song choice is what really matters.
"My heart is in country....I just wish I had been able to do more stuff I love"
~ Kristy

No comments:
Post a Comment